lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

My Parents, They don't answer on the telephone!!!

This is me again!!! hahahah who else could be!!!???
My Parents they don't answer on the telephone I don't even know where the hell They are!!!!

Oooooh Yeah!!!


My Parents are still MISSING.

I guess they are too busy and they don't call me because They though I must learn how is life without them...its kind of easy!.
The only bad thing is... they perfectly know I don't have money!!! I don't have a job and I'm not gonna spend my savings!!! I hate have to ask for money!!!! I miss so much my financial independence!!! I wish I were in Toronto!!!

I'm starting to think about get a temporary job but I just look at the salary and I just wanna cry!!!! I have to forget keeping with my rockstar life!!!

Well I'll explain in a future what does mean have a RockStar Life!!!

ciao

1 comentario:

  1. Hello again Nubia,

    LOL With me it's the opposite. I'm often missing, or at least, that's what my parents think cause I don't answer their calls . . . sometimes lol

    One time, I unhooked the phone cause I was really sleepy, after a crazy night celebrating something about school, can't quite remember.

    I hope your call goes through.

    Below are some small corrections:

    ¤because They -though- I must learn -how is life without them-. (because they think I must learn what life without them is like)
    ¤I hate -have- to ask for money!!!! I miss -so much my financial independence-!!! (having, I miss my financial independence so much)

    ¤I'm starting to think about -get- a temporary job but I just look at the salary and I just wanna cry!!!! I have to forget -keeping- with my rockstar life!!! (about getting, keeping up)

    ¤Well I'll explain in -a future- what -does mean have a RockStar Life-!!! (the near future what it means to have a RockStar Life)

    See ya.

    ResponderEliminar