domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

My First Blog

Hi!!!

I'm Nubia and this is my first blog...
This is a big challenge for me because I'm so bad in writting and my grammar is kind of... terrible? but I'm gonna try my best!!

I'm 2? years old, I used to live in Queretaro until 2006.

The last two years and a half I was living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. My dad got a job there and then he brought us (my mom, my brother and I) with him. Everything since the first day was amazing!! Live in Canada was the best thing ever could happen to me!!!!

I have no regrets for what I left when I went there!!!

Now I'm in Mexico again... why?? well when I went to Canada I just finished my university but I didn't get my career degree!! and to get a better job there I need to complete that process and then going back to Canada!!!

I choose live here in Tampico because I don't wanna live in Queretaro because I feel out of place since always!!! I'm too crazy for the people who lives there hahaha.

Well I'm so hungry!! so I g2g!!

xoxo

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Nubia,

    Well your story is very similar to mine, except that mine happened in North Carolina, rather than Canada. When I came back to Tampico I thought the people here were too conservative, go figure! So that means that people in inland Mexico are still MORE conservative? Dang!

    Now that I think about it, my family in San Luis is very conservative, but I guess that has always been normal to me.

    Anyway, below you'll find some small corrections:

    ¤I'm so bad -in writting- and my grammar is kind of... terrible? (at writing, one L, written:2 t's)

    ¤[For] The last two years and a half -I was living- in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (I had been living)

    ¤-Live- in Canada was the best thing [that] ever could happen to me!!!! (living)

    ¤I have no regrets -for- what I left when I went there!!! (about)

    ¤why?? well when I went to Canada I [had] just finished my university but I didn't get my career degree!! and to get a better job there I need to complete that process and then -going- back to Canada!!! (go)

    ¤I choose live here in Tampico because I don't wanna live in Queretaro because I -feel out of place since always-!!! I'm too crazy for the people who -lives- there hahaha. (felt out of place all the time I was there, people who live there)

    See you later!

    ResponderEliminar